If it were me I would hang on in there and wait until the IVA has finished
You should wait until the IVA has finished and you have your CC before selling, otherwise you could lose up to all of the equity by having to pay it over into the IVA...
Who is onlineUsers browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests
Ask the IVA Experts a QuestionSimply complete form and you will get an answer from our IVA Experts (multiple replies within an hour *)
* Any use of this forum is conditional on you having read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
* If you enter your phone number, Vincent Bond and Co Ltd will give you a courtesy call to ensure that your question has been answered.
* The question will be posted on our forum, we will email you the location