6 months to complete?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
meskure
by meskure » Mon May 07, 2018 8:25 am
Congratulations! We have reviewed your case and can confirm that you have successfully fulfilled all your obligations towards your IVA. Your case has now been passed to our Closures Team who will complete the final administration and issue you with your certificate of completion, please be advised this can take up to 6 months. After you have made payments to the IVA from redundancy, Once again Aperture would like to commend you for your determination to become debt free. Recieved this text from Aperture why does it take 6 months if I have fullfilled my obligations? I made my payments for 5 years without missing the they extended 1 year for equity I made this payment, I am redundant now they did variation and offered closure and saying closure will take 6 months from th day you made your last payment. I asked them they say it will take six months for you circumstances I say what is it they have no answer. What is the follow up to learn or any where to complain?
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Mon May 07, 2018 8:59 am
There is a six month admin period built in to the proposal, as standard, to which you agreed. Sometimes it takes less.

Merlins post on this thread is a good response: extra-6-months-to-complete-paperwork-t85164
MerlinL14
by MerlinL14 » Mon May 07, 2018 5:12 pm
Just be happy you have got this far and your IVA company is still communicating with you. 6 months is pretty much a normal time frame to complete. Even if you did complain, by the time you had any responses and rifled through the email trail the 6 months would be up anyways. It is not ideal and I know you just want it over and done with, this is something we have all had to deal with.
meskure
by meskure » Tue May 08, 2018 12:10 pm
meskure wrote:
Congratulations! We have reviewed your case and can confirm that you have successfully fulfilled all your obligations towards your IVA. Your case has now been passed to our Closures Team who will complete the final administration and issue you with your certificate of completion, please be advised this can take up to 6 months. After you have made payments to the IVA from redundancy, Once again Aperture would like to commend you for your determination to become debt free. Recieved this text from Aperture why does it take 6 months if I have fullfilled my obligations? I made my payments for 5 years without missing the they extended 1 year for equity I made this payment, I am redundant now they did variation and offered closure and saying closure will take 6 months from th day you made your last payment. I asked them they say it will take six months for you circumstances I say what is it they have no answer. What is the follow up to learn or any where to complain?

I have been told IVA is 5 years then 1 year extention, I had serious operation, they know everything, without giving explanation they said six months...i asked them on the phone, when I insisted she said your circumstances without any explanation...I did not start with this company they took over from the company I chose...I a bit angry want to complain where I could do this.How to approach to this matter
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Tue May 08, 2018 12:40 pm
Unfortunately 6 months is the norm at the moment and I doubt a complaint would go anywhere.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Tue May 08, 2018 5:48 pm
If you read "Duration of Arrangement" in your proposal it will say the arrangement lasts for 66 months ( that's 60 payments -- which can be extended by a year for equity) plus 6 months admin period.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”