65 payments

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
bricky7264
by bricky7264 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:20 am
3 weeks ago I made my last payment
It’s gone over as my wages have gone up and this 1800 quid was this 5 months payments been told 3-6 months before complete signed all paperwork and agreed to new ppi checks etc

Just seems long time for certificate as they know 60 months is it give or take so with this timescale it will be 6 years before get certificate

Then how long till I’m back as normal card carrying credit worthy person lol

Just like to say I’ve not posted much since start of my Iva but I’ve looked around and read posts which over the 5 years as helped explain things and made me feel better

Once get certificate think the bottle grey goose will get emptied and start of new life at 55 begins :D
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:32 am
bricky7264 wrote:
3 weeks ago I made my last payment
It’s gone over as my wages have gone up and this 1800 quid was this 5 months payments been told 3-6 months before complete signed all paperwork and agreed to new ppi checks etc

Just seems long time for certificate as they know 60 months is it give or take so with this timescale it will be 6 years before get certificate

Then how long till I’m back as normal card carrying credit worthy person lol

Just like to say I’ve not posted much since start of my Iva but I’ve looked around and read posts which over the 5 years as helped explain things and made me feel better

Once get certificate think the bottle grey goose will get emptied and start of new life at 55 begins :D

Some firms take a few weeks to issue the certificate, showing it can be done, while a few take up to 6 months to do the same. Like Christmas every year, it should hardly come as a surprise !
Anyway, the 6 months allowance for such things is built into the agreed term in your terms and conditions, so there is little you can do.
While you are waiting you can start on some of the credit file clearing groundwork by having a read here: https://www.iva.co.uk/what-does-an-iva- ... dit-record

Well done on getting to the end of your payments .. not long now for that bottle :-)
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:07 am
Good stuff - love vodka!!
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”