A bit of a quandry

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
34 posts Page 2 of 3

Broke of London

Post by Broke of London » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:05 am
Hi sus, genius idea. Just shows why mums are the best thing ever!. Hope things get sorted a bit quicker once you've spoken to your IP.

sus65

Post by sus65 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:57 pm
Thanks Guys...

I've been pestering nd pestering all day and have now been told, by my case officer, that she should have the information back from the accounts department by tomorrow [:)]

I couldn't find my IP from the link and when I asked my case officer for contact details I was told I had to put queries in writing.

Oh well at least it looks like things might be on the move.

Sus
Susan

Broke of London

Post by Broke of London » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:11 pm
Fingers crossed they come good tomorrow x

If you have an email address for anyone at the firm, you could try sending an email to your IP using the same naming format. Request that he call you as you require his personal attention - lay it on thick. I'm sure the thought of an audit trail will prompt action, especially as the sale of your house and sustainability of the IVA depend on speedy action.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:03 pm
If it's the same IP that I have for Payplan he doesn't appear to work there anymore, there's another firm next to his name on the Insolvency Site.

Hope you hear something positive today sus.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:17 pm
Jan

Could you find out from Payplan what the situation is regarding your IP - as if he has left it would be useful to know who is taking over, and whether this is to be done by a block Court transfer of cases.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:06 pm
Just caught up with this Mel. Neither of the IPs on our Chairmans report are showing up as working with Payplan.

I will send a message via Justabank to query, but perhaps someone who has been approved recently can help.
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.

sus65

Post by sus65 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:18 am
Hi

Having still had no response from Payplan and finding out yesterday that my case officer is now out of the office until next Tuesday, I looked through my paper work this morning and found a reference to a Ken Marland. I emailed him asking if he was my IP he replied promptly saying he is a joint supevisor to my case and he would help to sort my problem out.

Found out yesterday I have yet another problem. It turns out one of the debts with Lloyds TSB was a joint debt with ex husband from before our divorce. They are now pursuing him for the debt and he is making my life absolute hell over it - threatening to withhold the newly negotiated maintenance sum for another 6 months in order to compensate for what he has to pay back.

Sus
Susan

sus65

Post by sus65 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:25 pm
Just had an email to say the paper work has been prepared this morning and has been posted out first class for signature.....PHEW! What a huge relief!

Sus
Susan

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:58 am
Any more news Jan?
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

Broke of London

Post by Broke of London » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:39 am
Sus, your ex needs to be a man and realise his children are the ones who will suffer. Back to court?

My dad was just as bad...took over 10 years in court for my parents to agree the money stuff! And dad has the distinction of being told by the judge "you're the most vile and nasty man I've ever met". Not bad from someone who spends their life surrounded by criminals! Brilliant!!

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:41 am
Mel - still nothing back I'm afraid. I did get an 'out of office' message so presume he/she is on holiday.

I'll give it another week and if no reply then I'll try again.
Bob Marley.

deepinit

Post by deepinit » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:09 pm
I'm with payplan and got mine started in dec 09 I've looked on my paperwork for the IP and could only find this hope it is of some help

The Payplan Partnership Partners: GPD Rann; LE Rann; LE Tapson; JN Harrison FCA MIPA FABRP Licensed by Insolvency Practitioners Association;
K Marland MIPA MABRP Licensed by Insolvency Practitioners Association. Consumer Credit Licence Number: 422698

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:15 pm
If you check on the 'find an ip' section of the Insolvency Service website, neither JN Harrison or K Marland are listed under Payplan now.
Bob Marley.

deepinit

Post by deepinit » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:20 pm
thats strange as sue has said she email k marland and he was joint supervisor for her account, maybe they're having a change around

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:32 pm
It maybe they still work there, but Payplan doesn't show either of them on the Insolvency Service site.

Still waiting for an email back.
Bob Marley.
34 posts Page 2 of 3
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”