A modest holiday!!

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
37 posts Page 3 of 3

missy80

Post by missy80 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:20 pm
Where do you get to go with holidays in The Sun?

Lou74

Post by Lou74 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:34 pm
All over the country! From Scotland to Lands End! Have a look on their website, I think it lists all of them. You have to be a bit flexible with dates and parks, but you can specify the area you want to stay in. Plus once you have been on one, you get a priority application form for next time.
Hth
x

ThriftyWitch

Post by ThriftyWitch » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:27 pm
Hope you have a lovely holiday!

We did cheap and cheerful last year and likewise this year.

One good tip is to keep an eye on Travel Lodge website, they do £9 rooms sometimes!
We got Haven last year for four people four nights, £40 for a two bed chalet! Ok, the park passes were another £10 and elec and water £20 is but still Haven for under £100! :-) This was through the Daily Mail
Trying to be thrifty!

carole2662

Post by carole2662 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:26 pm
We are doing a mix of family and Travel Lodge this year as we visit North Wales. I have fond memories of hols there as a kid and hubby has never been so should be good.Really want to go to Portmerion as I am a Prisoner freek and want to run around shouting "I am not a number"

Goosed

Post by Goosed » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:22 pm
I`m quite lucky, I`ve got relatives in South West Cornwall. We generally go down once or twice a year and stay with them...If you drop lucky with the weather, it`s as beautiful as anywhere in Europe.
"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea".

Eric Cantona

Goosed

Post by Goosed » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:26 pm
carole2662 wrote:

We are doing a mix of family and Travel Lodge this year as we visit North Wales. I have fond memories of hols there as a kid and hubby has never been so should be good.Really want to go to Portmerion as I am a Prisoner freek and want to run around shouting "I am not a number"
Portmeirion is a beautiful place, spent the whole day there a few years back.
"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea".

Eric Cantona

carole2662

Post by carole2662 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:11 pm
Oh I love Cornwall and would spend the rest of my life there if I could. I try to get into Cornwall at least once a year even if its a long weekend,I need my fix of tranquility.Did you know a cornish clock only has an hour hand as the minutes dont matter(well that is what I was told by an old cornish gentleman)
37 posts Page 3 of 3
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”