Accepted

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
13 posts Page 1 of 1
Jani1983
by Jani1983 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:27 pm
1st if all thank you all especially foggy for the help with all my questions

I have just had the call to say accepted with 90.8% of the creditors accepting

Onky ones to reject was shop direct and post office cc

Freeman Jones have been so good up to now even though the wait did kill me.

5 years from now I will be debt free with a new outlook on life

I feel better already I could actually cry

Again thank you all and anyone awaiting there iva creditors meeting good luck and take care
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:34 pm
Congratulations, Jani. You will be all over the place for a few days, but will soon settle down to life in an IVA.

We are always here whenever you have questions, want a moan or a shoulder. or even want to share a joke :-)
Mrs_Brown
by Mrs_Brown » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:43 pm
God luck with your journey, I am 8 payments into mine and find the head space I now have is amazing, after all the worrying I was doing. Yes it's not a bed of roses and the budget is tight, but I finally have a plan something in place to free me from 20yrs of debts.
Jani1983
by Jani1983 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:09 pm
Foggy wrote:
Congratulations, Jani. You will be all over the place for a few days, but will soon settle down to life in an IVA.

We are always here whenever you have questions, want a moan or a shoulder. or even want to share a joke :-)

Thank you foggy it has helped having people to speak to and knowing your not the only one. Onwards and upwards :D
Jani1983
by Jani1983 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:11 pm
Mrs_Brown wrote:
God luck with your journey, I am 8 payments into mine and find the head space I now have is amazing, after all the worrying I was doing. Yes it's not a bed of roses and the budget is tight, but I finally have a plan something in place to free me from 20yrs of debts.

Thank you mrs Brown, it does help doesn't it knowing there is light at the end of the tunnel
I had convinced myself it was a reject and worked myself up. Time to relax into the iva life and get rid of them debts. Good luck on your journey :D
recovering
by recovering » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:28 pm
Great news! It is a tough 5/6 years but the feeling on the other side is amazing!!!! Good luck!
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:28 pm
Brilliant! Well done!!
MerlinL14
by MerlinL14 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:59 pm
Congratulations Jani, great news. Good luck in your future.
Jani1983
by Jani1983 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:02 pm
Thank you everyone :D :D
luluj
Forum Expert
Contact
by luluj » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:41 pm
Great way to start the week ... congratulations and good luck in the future. Remember we are here anytime to support you when things get tough .....
mumof3
by mumof3 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:59 pm
Congratulations! We are 6 months in to our IVA and the stress has lifted! Feel so much more in control and we have our budget and stick to it.
Freeman Jones
Industry Expert
Contact
by Freeman Jones » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:28 am
Hi Jani,

On behalf of the team here at Freeman Jones - we are delighted for you. As with all IVAs there are bound to be ups and downs along the journey, but we are here to help you. Please do get in touch if you have any questions.

Ian
Jani1983
by Jani1983 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:50 am
Freeman Jones wrote:
Hi Jani,

On behalf of the team here at Freeman Jones - we are delighted for you. As with all IVAs there are bound to be ups and downs along the journey, but we are here to help you. Please do get in touch if you have any questions.

Ian

Thank you also i would like to comment hoe professional and helpful heather at freeman Jones was, she is a credit to the company. :D
13 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”