Advice please

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Bex12
by Bex12 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:15 pm
Hi all.

Was just looking for some advice please :)
My mum is looking to retire and has asked if next year we wanted to buy a house with her as we are renting at the min. She will pay 50% deposit and the other 50% myself and my husband would need a mortgage. Fingers crossed if this 2nd full and final offer is excepted I will be completed my Iva early by only 5 months tho. I know it stays on your credit file until the full 6 years but would I be able to get a mortgage after just 5 years if we have a 50% deposit? Any advice would be greatly received :)
Bex12
by Bex12 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:16 pm
Hi all.

Was just looking for some advice please :)
My mum is looking to retire and has asked if next year we wanted to buy a house with her as we are renting at the min. She will pay 50% deposit and the other 50% myself and my husband would need a mortgage. Fingers crossed if this 2nd full and final offer is excepted I will be completed my Iva early by only 5 months tho. I know it stays on your credit file until the full 6 years but would I be able to get a mortgage after just 5 years if we have a 50% deposit? Any advice would be greatly received :)
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:26 pm
Merged as duplicate.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:36 pm
Have a word with Ryan and / or Shaun, Bex.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”