Advice?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
18 posts Page 2 of 2
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:24 pm
You'll get there! We will be with you every step of the way!
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:05 pm
Itsallouttherenow wrote:
Hi
I too have just decided an IVA is our only option after amassing a crazy amount of loan and credit card debt. I have been speaking with a few companies and have chosen a smaller one listed on the expert page of this forum. He has been fantastic and answered all my questions queries and concerns. I suggest you contact one through this site and explain the situation with your work and changing jobs. They will advise you on what to do. Your IP needs to understand your whole sitiation so my advice is go for the smaller more personal companies (contact details on here) rather than the larger IVA "factories " as they are called on here. You need that personal touch and a full understanding of your situation.

Sarah x

Hi Sarah. As you know, we "Experts" cannot recommend particular firms but forum users are free to share their experiences with the firms they use. Could I ask you to name the firm you are referring to, as this will aid others looking for help.
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:24 pm
You can recommend who you like Sarah - it's just us forum experts who have to remain impartial
18 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”