Annual pay rise

6 posts Page 1 of 1

Natalieanne7

Post by Natalieanne7 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:57 am
Hi all
My IVA is with DFD. I am a teacher and we get an annual pay rise every september. My pay has increased by £63 this month. Do I have to let DFD know straight away or will it be dealt with at the annual review in June? Do you think they will take half of it off me as the cost of lving is going up all the time?
Many thanks

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:15 am
Hi,

I would certainly give DFD a ring now to inform them of the increase.

It may well be that they take some of it as extra, but this is something to discuss with them. You may well have to do a new I&E.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

plasticdaft

Forum Expert

Post by plasticdaft » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:28 am
A quick phone call or email to let them know will keep you right. £63 a month extra,to put up with all those little b.........delights!!!

Paul
Discharged today the 8th feb 2012. View is much brighter now.
Continuing to rebuild our credit worthiness.

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:47 pm
It is likely to be picked up at the annual review, but no harm in giving your IP the opportunity to do an interim review now - if they do make sure you are updating any increases in your expenditure as well.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

Shining

Post by Shining » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:50 pm
Our payrise is on hold for the time being but I expect it will get backdated when it's awarded. Looking forward to it and agree with all the others, let your IP know and they will deal with it accordingly. x
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:35 am
I should get mine at the beginning of the year, backdated to September. It's only been delayed because the council decided to install new software for pay just as the pay rise was due to be paid and this is going to take three months apparantly!

It'll be the last rise for a while though.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “bonus, overtime, pay rises and windfalls”