Annual review arrangement?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Gouldy
by Gouldy » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:49 pm
Had my annual review email today asking for 3 months of bank statements and payslips. I asked for the I&E form and apparently they no longer use them and they base everything on guidelines agreed at beginning of IVA. Any changes have to be stated along with the bank statements etc.
I know it varies firm to firm but has anyone else not need to fill a expenses form?
Thanks
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:43 pm
I didn't fill in a fresh form every year and merely altered the original figures, if they had changed to any degree.
Mrs_Brown
by Mrs_Brown » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:03 pm
Mine was just an amendment to original i&e. I know we have commented on posts regarding annual reviews before, who are you with Gouldy?

Stepchange got mine back 4wks ago and I still haven't heard back from them other than a text acknowledging receipt of information! Foggy said it was like awaiting an MOT result, but this way worse, at least MOT day you sort of know if there's an issue and they get back to you promptly!
Gouldy
by Gouldy » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:27 pm
I’m with Bennett Jones. They have been great so far whenever I have a question I always seem to speak to the same member of staff and they email back almost instantly. I asked when I would get a decision and she said she will be doing mine within next 10 days or so.
I don’t mind this seeing as my IVA started in February this year so they seem on the ball.

Have you chased your company?
I can’t imagine the stress in having to wait that long for a reply.
My Iva has sort of run in the background of my life up until recently as I knew the review was coming up and it’s such a worry.
Mrs_Brown
by Mrs_Brown » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:43 pm
Gouldy wrote:
I’m with Bennett Jones. They have been great so far whenever I have a question I always seem to speak to the same member of staff and they email back almost instantly. I asked when I would get a decision and she said she will be doing mine within next 10 days or so.
I don’t mind this seeing as my IVA started in February this year so they seem on the ball.

Have you chased your company?
I can’t imagine the stress in having to wait that long for a reply.
My Iva has sort of run in the background of my life up until recently as I knew the review was coming up and it’s such a worry.

I haven't chased them... Yet. Realistically it's only 20working days now. My first anniversary has passed, but the first payment wasn't taken til January, so I presume they will be looking to get it amended (if appropriate) by mid December in order to change the payment at the start of January.

I asked to increase my grocery amount and my travel costs, the overall changes were equivalent to my payrise (£30 per month) and there was a reduction of £1 on what I currently pay. I explained the reasons why, extra unforeseen costs due to health reasons. My assumption is that it's on a pile, awaiting on the IP giving it more thorough attention than a straight forward no changes or increase in what I pay review.
Gouldy
by Gouldy » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:04 pm
I hope it all goes smoothly :) I found all the stress and worry was for nothing, I had a decision today all is staying the same can’t believe I had a reply so quick. So try not to worry about it (easier said than done :( ) I don’t feel they go through bank statements that thoroughly as giddy said they are just checking the main bills etc are the same
Mrs_Brown
by Mrs_Brown » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:42 am
Gouldy wrote:
I hope it all goes smoothly :) I found all the stress and worry was for nothing, I had a decision today all is staying the same can’t believe I had a reply so quick. So try not to worry about it (easier said than done :( ) I don’t feel they go through bank statements that thoroughly as giddy said they are just checking the main bills etc are the same

Wow, that's quick! And good news too. I will give it til the end of the week then call them if I haven't heard anything
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”