Annual review completed

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
15 posts Page 1 of 1

Oya

User avatar
Posts: 164
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Oya » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:43 pm
Because of the bank holidays and Easter my review been little bit delayed.. stepchange been very helpful and excepted all the new expenses and my monthly payment decreased from £122 to £104 :)
My understanding is it will not affect the time of my Iva which is still be 66 months. Am right to think the amount decreased will not be added to the end of my Iva ?
I am so proud of myself completing my first year in Iva.. with the decrease I am hoping to have a better year.

Foggy

User avatar
Forum Expert
Posts: 28148
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:14 am
Location: United Kingdom

Post by Foggy » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:03 pm
You are correct that the IVA should not be extended because of this reduction and should end as originally planned -- well done to Stepchange for making the process easy.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
Visit my blog here : http://foggy.blogs.iva.co.uk/

Oya

User avatar
Posts: 164
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Oya » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:23 am
Foggy wrote:
You are correct that the IVA should not be extended because of this reduction and should end as originally planned -- well done to Stepchange for making the process easy.
Thank you Foggy. I think this year will be easier for me as now I have all my expenses covered and I got used to live without credit..

kallis3

User avatar
Forum Expert
Posts: 74142
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Post by kallis3 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:55 am
Glad it went smoothly.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk/
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.

Oya

User avatar
Posts: 164
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Oya » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:01 pm
kallis3 wrote:
Glad it went smoothly.
Thank you Kallis.. me too.. I can’t believe 1 year came and passed by .. :)

kallis3

User avatar
Forum Expert
Posts: 74142
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Post by kallis3 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:15 am
You can start seeing a tiny glimmer of light now!!
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk/
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.

Foggy

User avatar
Forum Expert
Posts: 28148
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:14 am
Location: United Kingdom

Post by Foggy » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:05 am
Oya wrote:
kallis3 wrote:
Glad it went smoothly.
Thank you Kallis.. me too.. I can’t believe 1 year came and passed by .. :)
Looking forward the time can be daunting -- but, as you have seen, it does pass by quickly.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
Visit my blog here : http://foggy.blogs.iva.co.uk/

Oya

User avatar
Posts: 164
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Oya » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:57 pm
Foggy wrote:
Oya wrote:
kallis3 wrote:
Glad it went smoothly.
Thank you Kallis.. me too.. I can’t believe 1 year came and passed by .. :)
Looking forward the time can be daunting -- but, as you have seen, it does pass by quickly.
True.. one month in my second year is already passed as we speak :)

moira717

User avatar
Posts: 219
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:53 pm

Post by moira717 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:28 pm
Hi oya !! I am still waiting for my annual review. Had email to say it would be complete by April 6th but haven't heard anything. Did you hear by email or post? Hope you are well, can't believe it's been a year!! Moira :D

Oya

User avatar
Posts: 164
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Oya » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:00 am
moira717 wrote:
Hi oya !! I am still waiting for my annual review. Had email to say it would be complete by April 6th but haven't heard anything. Did you hear by email or post? Hope you are well, can't believe it's been a year!! Moira :D
Oh dear Moira I post a reply for you yesterday either I did something wrong this site had an error so sorry darling. I rang them on 7th day and they send me email next day with a deduction of my payment. I have received the paper copy today.
I would give them a call if you don’t hear anything by Monday.. I hope yours goes without any problem as well..
take care xxx

moira717

User avatar
Posts: 219
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:53 pm

Post by moira717 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:45 pm
Thank you oya, just back from short break and it's here! Payments stay same which is good. Had few months where I earned more but they upped my petrol allowance and reduced my husband's free money to keep it the same. Have to say like you oya I have found stepchange to be very good . Have no complaints at all. Good to hear from you. Where has this year gone? :D

kallis3

User avatar
Forum Expert
Posts: 74142
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Post by kallis3 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:40 pm
Well done!!
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk/
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.

moira717

User avatar
Posts: 219
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:53 pm

Post by moira717 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:32 pm
Thank you kallis x

Foggy

User avatar
Forum Expert
Posts: 28148
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:14 am
Location: United Kingdom

Post by Foggy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:40 pm
moira717 wrote:
Thank you oya, just back from short break and it's here! Payments stay same which is good. Had few months where I earned more but they upped my petrol allowance and reduced my husband's free money to keep it the same. Have to say like you oya I have found stepchange to be very good . Have no complaints at all. Good to hear from you. Where has this year gone? :D

Good result ... here's to the next few years being as well behaved :-)
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
Visit my blog here : http://foggy.blogs.iva.co.uk/

Oya

User avatar
Posts: 164
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Oya » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:56 pm
moira717 wrote:
Thank you oya, just back from short break and it's here! Payments stay same which is good. Had few months where I earned more but they upped my petrol allowance and reduced my husband's free money to keep it the same. Have to say like you oya I have found stepchange to be very good . Have no complaints at all. Good to hear from you. Where has this year gone? :D
Well done Moira.. 1 year down already :) before we know we will get ready for our second review .. finger cross :)
15 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”