Annual review

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
10 posts Page 1 of 1
ANNED
Posts: 87
by ANNED » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:29 pm
Hey all just wondering if I am accepted with cf just thinking ahead lol what do they require for ur annual reviews ??
User avatar
Foggy
Forum Expert
Posts: 24120
Contact
by Foggy » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:32 pm
They will tell you what they use --- probably wage slips, possibly bank statements.
User avatar
harrysmummy78
Posts: 418
by harrysmummy78 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:03 pm
CF usually ask for 6 months Bank statements, wage slips & ask you to complete a new I&E :)
ANNED
Posts: 87
by ANNED » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:40 pm
harrysmummy78 wrote:
CF usually ask for 6 months Bank statements, wage slips & ask you to complete a new I&E :)


God that's a lot u wud think the payslips wud be enough with the i&e. So do u have to watch every penny ur spending or what it's very personal to want 6 months bank statements do u not think ?
User avatar
Foggy
Forum Expert
Posts: 24120
Contact
by Foggy » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:46 pm
ANNED wrote:
harrysmummy78 wrote:
CF usually ask for 6 months Bank statements, wage slips & ask you to complete a new I&E :)


God that's a lot u wud think the payslips wud be enough with the i&e. So do u have to watch every penny ur spending or what it's very personal to want 6 months bank statements do u not think ?


Yes, I agree it is over intrusive and I doubt they will have the time to really look at them anyway. I used to leave enough in my account each month to cover the DD's and put the rest in a second account and drew out cash for the shopping trips etc, so there was nothing for them to see anyway !
ANNED
Posts: 87
by ANNED » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:56 pm
Foggy wrote:
ANNED wrote:
harrysmummy78 wrote:
CF usually ask for 6 months Bank statements, wage slips & ask you to complete a new I&E :)


God that's a lot u wud think the payslips wud be enough with the i&e. So do u have to watch every penny ur spending or what it's very personal to want 6 months bank statements do u not think ?


Yes, I agree it is over intrusive and I doubt they will have the time to really look at them anyway. I used to leave enough in my account each month to cover the DD's and put the rest in a second account and drew out cash for the shopping trips etc, so there was nothing for them to see anyway !


So open a second bank account and withdraw all ur wages out apart from the dd money each month and spend from the other account ? Will they not wonder why u have withdrawn the rest of ur wages in one go naw ??
User avatar
Foggy
Forum Expert
Posts: 24120
Contact
by Foggy » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:05 pm
My IP's ( I had two firms during my IVA ) never questioned it -- and, to be frank, how I budget my money is none of their concern and I would have told them so! In the first few months of my IVA I did actually budget by drawing out the cash and dividing it between a load of little pots for each expense, so I would have just told them that :-)
ANNED
Posts: 87
by ANNED » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:28 pm
Foggy wrote:
My IP's ( I had two firms during my IVA ) never questioned it -- and, to be frank, how I budget my money is none of their concern and I would have told them so! In the first few months of my IVA I did actually budget by drawing out the cash and dividing it between a load of little pots for each expense, so I would have just told them that :-)


Ok good idea I'll maybe do that then just hate the thought of them going through every penny I spend
User avatar
harrysmummy78
Posts: 418
by harrysmummy78 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:34 pm
My Annual reviews were always due just after Christmas so had lots of Christmas spending ect on my statements as I saved my share of bonuses ect over the year to allow for this and they have never queried anything at all I think it is more to check for any money going into your account other than wages ect and to check for any windfalls also DD amounts you have on your I&E nothing to worry about.
ANNED
Posts: 87
by ANNED » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:16 pm
harrysmummy78 wrote:
My Annual reviews were always due just after Christmas so had lots of Christmas spending ect on my statements as I saved my share of bonuses ect over the year to allow for this and they have never queried anything at all I think it is more to check for any money going into your account other than wages ect and to check for any windfalls also DD amounts you have on your I&E nothing to worry about.


Ok thanks
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 23 guests