Annual review with Hanover

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
schuie
by schuie » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:06 pm
I am currently just in year three of my Iva with Hanover and have only just received the request for wage slips bank statements for my annual review. They have enclosed their annual report. Should I have received this request for payslips etc before the anniversary of the Iva? They have also asked for 12 months payslips, last year it was 3, why the increase. They also seem to have taken a lot of fees this year which I don't understand so have asked them to clarify them. Finally how do I get around the problem of everything being online and no access to a printer, my payslips are sent to me via email and password protected as is of course my bank accounts? I don't want to give them the passwords
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:15 pm
Teiew has to be completed within 2 months of the anniversary, so they have time yet. Payslips etc, they can ask for whatever they wish and any change could just be down to policy or could be something like the mid-way review is more thorough (like a 24 month service as opposed to a 6 month service).

Can you open the statements / payslips online, then either save the documents or screen shot them and then email them to your IP ? Alternatively, print off copies at the library.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”