Any info regarding transfer of Knightsbridge accounts to Creditfix ?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
jonathah
by jonathah » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:31 am
Any info regarding transfer of Knightsbridge accounts to Creditfix?
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:34 am
All we know is that they are in the process of transferring cases across. I am sure they will be in touch soon.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:18 am
As has been mentioned before, Creditfix's Achilles Heel is their communication! By the very nature of these things, transfers / acquisitions and take overs are rarely mentioned publically before the event. As we have seen in recent such events, they don't like to mention it after the fact either!

Creditfix appear to run an IVA well, but seem to forget that there is a person behind it and do need badgering to get anything out of them. The people to ask are those firms involved.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:20 am
From their website:

"Important Client Update

Creditfix have recently acquired the majority of individual voluntary arrangements (IVAs) managed by Knightsbridge Insolvency Services Ltd.

All clients affected by the transfer will be informed in writing over the next few days and should continue to make their monthly contributions as normal.

If you have any questions please contact the Creditfix Customer Service Team on 0141 565 1306.

Knightsbridge will keep some of the IVA customers and all of their DAS and Trust Deed customers, who should continue to contact us as normal.

New customers of Knightsbridge should contact us directly on 0800 046 5866"
jonathah
by jonathah » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:19 pm
Many thanks for the replies in particular the intel re Creditfix.I am with Knightsbridge and saw the note on the website but haven't been informed. I shan't go asking.
In my experience the kind of large-scale data migration involved in such things inevitably has an impact on customer service. We'll see. I'll keep my side of the deal then anything goes wrong it can only be them:)
There seems to a few M+As in the debt management field.
Great forum by the way!
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”