Anybody has experience of receiving completion certificate from The Debt Advisor

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
claire805
by claire805 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:06 am
Hi everyone, we had a F&F early settlement offer accepted on 3 weeks ago and are currently waiting for our completion certificate. The restriction has been removed from our house already which is great. I am just wondering how long the CC will take and if anyone has any experience of dealing with The Debt Advisor what their timescales are like. We are planning to move to ease future financial strain and ensure we don't find ourselves in the same situation again but understand that we have to wait for the CC in order to protect our equity ? Any advice would be gratefully received, I didn't think it would be advisable to explain to my IP why I was chasing the certificate, final payment gas been made (via a family member) so literally just waiting on the CC. Thanks x
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:45 am
If the restriction has gone I would think the certificate will follow shortly. There is no harm in simply asking after the certificate -- you do not need to explain why --- all of us were champing at the bit at the end just to get the thing over with and to get on with our lives --no specific reasons.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”