Anyone know about C.F. annual review online

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
14 posts Page 1 of 1
ashbock123
by ashbock123 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:44 am
Does anyone know how cf annual review online works :)
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:47 am
CF are relatively new kids on the block, so their processes are shrouded in mystery! Apparenty the system allows them some access to your bank statements so they can assess your situation more efficiently. By all accounts (forgive the pun) it is not as intrusive as it at first appears, but I have no first hand experience.
ashbock123
by ashbock123 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:52 am
Ok thanks mate :) will the review be every year at the date it got approved
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:48 am
It should be every year but some companies require wage slips every quarter. Don't now if CF do.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:01 pm
ashbock123 wrote:
Ok thanks mate :) will the review be every year at the date it got approved

It is due on the anniversary date -- but the usual Ts & Cs state within 2 months ... most firms seem to treat it as a surprise at the last moment though.
Waitingforship
by Waitingforship » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:11 pm
If it helps. I just had mine. I refused to do it online and I sent them my I & E as an excel spreadsheet and electronic pdfs of my last 6 bank statements by email. They responded within a week saying no change to the payments I was making. It is almost 12 months to the day since they asked for last years.
ashbock123
by ashbock123 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:22 pm
Ok cool so didn't ask for wage slips or anything as I get paid weekly
ashbock123
by ashbock123 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:36 pm
Sounds easier to do with paperwork and send the statements bit easier how many months statements do they want and usually send the expensive that I started with if haven't changed
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:40 pm
ashbock123 wrote:
Sounds easier to do with paperwork and send the statements bit easier how many months statements do they want and usually send the expensive that I started with if haven't changed

They will want current, up to date statements. There is no point worrying about it now, Ash --- it might all change by next September !
ashbock123
by ashbock123 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:46 pm
Ok thanks mate just worried if don't spend all the money that you have on certain things they will take it and don't know how to tell them if earn a bit more and stuff as get paided weekly they worked my payments out with my overtime included that don't always get am happy though how every much I earn to pay the exact same back each month as find that affordable amount. Just know some months have 5 weeks pay not 4
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:02 pm
ashbock123 wrote:
Ok thanks mate just worried if don't spend all the money that you have on certain things they will take it and don't know how to tell them if earn a bit more and stuff as get paided weekly they worked my payments out with my overtime included that don't always get am happy though how every much I earn to pay the exact same back each month as find that affordable amount. Just know some months have 5 weeks pay not 4

You should discuss the overtime with them to avoid any nasty surprises ( they should not have factored it into the base salary as you are going to be stuffed if you get a run of no overtime). Any money you don't spend on agreed stuff, draw out and pop it i=under the mattress .... some of it you don't use monthly anyway and have to put it aside, but if you have, say, £400 a month on groceries and spend £350, put the other £50 in a jar for Christmas.
ashbock123
by ashbock123 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:15 pm
Ok thanks mate thinking topping up my gas and electric and pay rent council tax iva payment and correct debit for week and withdrawing the rest to spend on shopping and stuff that way
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:30 pm
ashbock123 wrote:
Ok thanks mate thinking topping up my gas and electric and pay rent council tax iva payment and correct debit for week and withdrawing the rest to spend on shopping and stuff that way

That's sort of what I did when I started --- left enough in the account to pay direct debits and tok the rest out in cash. Then divided the cash into little piles for whatever it was budgetted for. Anything left went into a jar for emergencies. Took me about a year before I was confident enough to use a debit card ! But I found doing everything with cash made me more aware of what I was spending.
ashbock123
by ashbock123 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:57 pm
That's good mate will do that am happy that it's took a weight off my shoulders. Knowing that I can pay £170 a month and never get credit again and what money have is what money I have
14 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”