Aperture & Debt Free Direct

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Glanvill82
by Glanvill82 » Mon May 21, 2018 6:36 am
Aperture & Debt Free Direct - this is my 4th year only just found out DFD had closed! No contact received from Aperture regarding this years review - really concerned as read some concerning info about this new company - should I contact them about review? Can I switch away from Aperture? it seems complaints fall on deaf ears on all levels.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Mon May 21, 2018 6:41 am
As mentioned in your other post -- I am afraid that you are stuck with Aperture. They are not the worst out there, but do need a lot of effort on your part as well as persistence.
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Mon May 21, 2018 7:51 am
Make sure you keep a copy of all communications with them so if you have any problems you have proof you have tried your best.
redboxtree
by redboxtree » Mon May 21, 2018 12:35 pm
Remind them that under GDPR they need to establish that they are the data controller and that their customers need to be told this.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Mon May 21, 2018 1:25 pm
redboxtree wrote:
Remind them that under GDPR they need to establish that they are the data controller and that their customers need to be told this.

Seems many customers are not even being told they have been transferred. Appalling service !
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Mon May 21, 2018 1:44 pm
It is bad.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”