Aperture delay

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Skirky15
by Skirky15 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:44 pm
I was wondering if someone could give me some advice please as I am bit concerned. My 4 year anniversary was in July and I usually receive the annual review request in April. I called them a few times as I hadn't received it and was advised they were experiencing delays but everything was fine and I would hear from them shortly. I called them again 8 October and was sent the review forms which I returned the next day. I've just received a letter from them apparently dated 14 August with the annual credit report along with a paragraph stating I had previously been sent the review forms and hadn't responded which just isn't true. I called them straight away for them to say it's a misprint. I'm concerned that this is their way of placing the blame for the delay onto me and was wondering if I am right to be concerned? Thank you for any help.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:51 pm
Aperture are still floundering after recent case acquisitions. I doubt they are trying to shift blame, but are just in a mess. Keep copies of all correspondence and keep pressing them.
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:12 pm
Agree with foggy.
Skirky15
by Skirky15 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:13 pm
Thank you, I'll do that.
Lisa Thomas
Industry Expert
Contact
by Lisa Thomas » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:47 am
Make sure they correct that statement by either sending a corrected report to creditors again now or correcting it in next years report.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”