Aperture delay

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
louise347
by louise347 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:53 pm
When aperture took over from dfd they asked for a new expenditure and income as my husband had just died.
They refused to take payments from me till this was done, I did this, and despite sending several emails, asking for details of how to pay, I was ignored.I managed to get one call answered and I had my bank card to hand but the operator refused to take payments .She said I had to wait for them to contact me.12 months later they have contacted me wanting an income review, my IVA should be finished by now I beleve Also they want to count my autistic sons DLA as income..I'm furious that I have been delayed so much does anyone have advice please
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:06 pm
Hopefully you have been keeping the unmade payments to one side. Most, if not all, other firms will count DLA as an income but will offset this in expenses gainst what the money is intended for.
I would suggest a complaint is made to the IP, by recorded delivery (keeping a copy) which you can escalate to their regulatory body via the Government Gateway at : https://www.gov.uk/complain-about-insol ... actitioner
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”