Aperture Re-Mortgage Rejection proof

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
kristian
by kristian » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:15 am
Hello all the ongoing saga with Aperture continues...
After initially being told a screen shot of the rejection would be good enough I did as required, When contacting them to ask what happens next I was told this would not be good enough as the rejection needs to have the house address/details on and the sum of money being requested. Halifax didn't show this and when I contacted them they explained because I failed the credit check the application would not process to the level where they would include house details and sum of money requested. So I tried Santander next they included the sum of money being required in the rejection screen shot but not house details. HSBC up next they wouldn't process the application full stop as I didn't meet the lending criteria. What am I supposed to do? PS Spoke to 3 different Aperture case advisors all giving different information requirements 1st one said screen shot would suffice 2nd said needed full letter 3rd said the screen shot I sent was ok until he checked with his manager and then decided the rejection needs house details and Re-mortgage amount to be included. I'm going around in circles with Aperture but getting nowhere :oops:
Ryan
Industry Expert
Contact
by Ryan » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:46 am
Hi Kristian,

Ask them if they'd be happy with a rejection letter from a Mortgage Broker - if they are we'd happily do one for you.

Regards
kristian
by kristian » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:36 pm
Hello Ryan,
I've filled in a form on your website look forward to hearing from you.

Kristian.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”