Aperture

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Jo1979
by Jo1979 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:57 pm
I have just sent a complaint via the government gateway to complain about Aperture. Enough is enough. In 6 days it’s 6 months since we made our final payment. Our creditors meeting was 12th August 2011 so our IVA began on that day I believe. Which means we are now over 6 months post end of our Iva which was 6 years due to equity in our house. I’m so fed up.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:10 pm
I am afraid 6 months is Aperture's usual timeframe! They did show signs of recovery, but have, again, over stretched themselve to the cost of service standards.
nuttymarbles
by nuttymarbles » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:47 am
Jo1979 wrote:
I have just sent a complaint via the government gateway to complain about Aperture. Enough is enough. In 6 days it’s 6 months since we made our final payment. Our creditors meeting was 12th August 2011 so our IVA began on that day I believe. Which means we are now over 6 months post end of our Iva which was 6 years due to equity in our house. I’m so fed up.

also complained to the gateway, 6 months just to acknowledge my documents for a full and final offer, and calling every week, disgusting.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Complaints procedure”