Approved!!

6 posts Page 1 of 1
Lincolnshire123
by Lincolnshire123 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:51 am
Can't believe it Iva approved!! From first phone call to mccambridge Duffy, to Iva approved in a little over 3 weeks! Unbelievable. Over a month ago was having sleepless nights, didn't know where to turn in an absolute mess. I came across this forum and after reading recommendations decided to make that phone call. The best decision I ever made. From start to finish mccambridge Duffy have been excellent ,not judgemental at all and always available to answer any questions. I know this is just the start but I feel like the biggest weight has been lifted off my shoulders! Thank you to everyone on this forum you have been brilliant and I will certainly be sticking around to share/help.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:58 am
Well done to you and to McCambridge Duffy and here's to a smooth journey.
Lincolnshire123
by Lincolnshire123 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:41 pm
Thanks foggy your advice on here it's a great help too. Things just look a little brighter all of a sudden
moira717
by moira717 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:56 pm
Congratulations! You are on your way to being debt free. I remember the relief when mine was accepted. I have had restful sleep since. I wish you well :D
Michael Peoples
Industry Expert
Contact
by Michael Peoples » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:00 pm
We are all delighted for you here and I will pass on your kind words. Good to see you will stick around as experience is always helpful for newbies in particular who see no way out.
MerlinL14
by MerlinL14 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:57 pm
Well done, if I had a toilet roll handy I'd give you a big der, der, derrrrrrr trumpet :D . Good luck in your journey to debt freedom.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “IVA approved!”