Approved!

6 posts Page 1 of 1
Mpbmpb
by Mpbmpb » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:32 pm
My Iva was approved last week I’ve made my first payment already ! . I have a long road ahead but at least I know my debts are getting paid off. Thanks to the forum for the advice I’ve read . I should have set up an Iva Year’s ago instead of stupidly borrowing more and more ! .
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:10 pm
Well done and welcome to the journey. I think most of us wish we had acted sooner ratgher than later, but at least we all got there eventually :-)
Ryan
Industry Expert
Contact
by Ryan » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:14 pm
All the best.

Regards
MerlinL14
by MerlinL14 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:17 pm
Congratulations. Hindsight is a wonderful super power, none of us seemed to have it either. Good luck.
Mpbmpb
by Mpbmpb » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:23 am
Thanks for the replies . Feels strange that I only have one card in my wallet - my current account ! My wallet used to be bulging at the seams constantly juggling cards Around - which one has any money available and can I remember the PIN numbers for each card !
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:37 am
Mpbmpb wrote:
Thanks for the replies . Feels strange that I only have one card in my wallet - my current account ! My wallet used to be bulging at the seams constantly juggling cards Around - which one has any money available and can I remember the PIN numbers for each card !

These days everything is online, but the biggest change I noticed was the absence of the daily visits from the postie !
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “IVA approved!”