Awaiting completion certificate

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1

kazi940

Post by kazi940 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:54 am
I have completed my Iva March 2018. Now it’s October 2018, still haven’t received my Iva completion certificate from aperture. It’s really frustrating and every time I call aperture they tell me different story. I have emailed them several occasions but no response.

Foggy

Forum Expert

Post by Foggy » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:34 am
kazi940 wrote:
I have completed my Iva March 2018. Now it’s October 2018, still haven’t received my Iva completion certificate from aperture. It’s really frustrating and every time I call aperture they tell me different story. I have emailed them several occasions but no response.
Aperture have always been the slowest at completions, often taking the full 6 months (and more). This is down to their awkward work practices and has recently been made worse by their acquisitions of case work from other firms. Once the usual 6 months is up you should write a formal complaint which you can then escalate to their regulatory body, via the government gateway, if no joy.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
http://foggy.blogs.iva.co.uk

peersie

Post by peersie » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:22 pm
find out whom your ip is from the insolvency service website
email them direct ,as advised by foggy i got mine within a month of this
i was with aperture
peersie
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”