Bank Account - good experience with Lloyds

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

Broke of London

Post by Broke of London » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:26 pm
I've just discovered the forum and have been obsessively reading posts about everything. I was so worried about not getting a bank account and it seems loads of people feel the same.

I owe NatWest (RBS Group), HSBC and Barclaycard (Barclays) among others and thought I would really struggle with a mainstream bank but I went to Lloyds first and they were amazing. Though I know there are people on here who had a different experience.

They offered me a regular account with a Visa debit card and a cheque book. As I declined the overdraft (I was offered one despite a credit check that made my skin crawl with shame) they also put me onto a preferential rate of interest.

I am literally in love with Save the Change. They round all your transactions up to the next pound and transfer the change to an instantly accessible savings account. I often have £5 - 10 in there at the end of the month which comes in very handy just before payday!

Good luck to everyone just starting out. xxx

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:31 pm
I was with Lloyds and I couldn't fault them. The only reason I'm no longer with them is I sent my debit card to the OR by mistake when I was made BR and Lloyds would only send me a cash card!

Struzzo39

Post by Struzzo39 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:52 pm
yeah were with TSB too and cant fault them. Asked no questions and the customer service has bben faultless too
Steven & Debbie

Shining

Post by Shining » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:19 pm
Positive posts to help others who are looking for a bank account. x
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”