Barclays Not As Helpful

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
GoonerDad
by GoonerDad » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:27 pm
Any had much experience getting Barclays to update the credit agencies in a timely manner? Had a few conversations with them and don't feel reassured. PRA group and Sainsburys Bank haven't been perfect but alot more helpful.
Tend to get 6-8 lead times and no promises or concrete reassurance.
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:07 pm
Get in touch with the data controller at Barclays and ask them to update your file.
Ryan
Industry Expert
Contact
by Ryan » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:33 pm
If you get no joy make a complaint via Social Media - that's the quickest way to get things resolved these days.

Best of luck.

Regards
Kazza
by Kazza » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:53 am
GoonerDad wrote:
Any had much experience getting Barclays to update the credit agencies in a timely manner? Had a few conversations with them and don't feel reassured. PRA group and Sainsburys Bank haven't been perfect but alot more helpful.
Tend to get 6-8 lead times and no promises or concrete reassurance.

Hi, I had thought Barclays had updated my files but it seems they did not. I then sent letters to just about every address possible, phoned them, made quite a show of dissatisfaction on the phone and I must admit they were pretty great once I managed to speak to the correct person.I got a text saying my complaint was being looked into, then they offered me £50 for the stress they'd caused me! And sure enough withing 2 weeks max, it was all sorted. Good luck :D
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:38 am
Glad you eventually got it sorted.
GoonerDad
by GoonerDad » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:15 am
Thanks guys. I will try both of those things.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”