Betting account

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Pigger479
by Pigger479 » Wed May 09, 2018 5:32 pm
I haven’t gambled since nice my IVA was accepted last June. Am I allowed to have an online gambling account to have the occasional flutter on football once a week? Gambling had no impact on me getting into debt as I ever spent small amounts
MerlinL14
by MerlinL14 » Wed May 09, 2018 6:05 pm
Not judging but, if you have gone this long without gambling then why start again? Every penny you have spare I would have thought could be put away in a small savings account, with a guaranteed return. I know we get little relief from the constant money saving and total budgeting when in an IVA but..for me it would be a definite no brainer.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Wed May 09, 2018 6:11 pm
If you find yourself in difficulties later on during the IVA an online gambling account would be looked on with suspicion and, to be honest, is the way debts creep up on you unawares. Gambling is addictive. I, too, would steer clear.
Pigger479
by Pigger479 » Wed May 09, 2018 6:16 pm
MerlinL14 wrote:
Not judging but, if you have gone this long without gambling then why start again? Every penny you have spare I would have thought could be put away in a small savings account, with a guaranteed return. I know we get little relief from the constant money saving and total budgeting when in an IVA but..for me it would be a definite no brainer.

Yeah I guess your right! Like i said would only ever of been a couple of quid but every little helps !!
MerlinL14
by MerlinL14 » Wed May 09, 2018 9:01 pm
A good decision Pigger, give it a few weeks and you will have enough saved for a fairly good bottle of plonk. Far more rewarding then knowing your team lost again!! :shock: :D
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”