Bonus Payment

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Coline81
by Coline81 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:02 pm
Got my bonus paid on the 28th Feb. Sent my payslip to my IP on the 14th March (deadline stated in my T&C's). Chased after a couple of days as hadn't heard anything. Still no response. Used the payplan plus app to send a message on another topic and got a response back from someone other than my IP pretty much straight away so told her I hadn't heard back from my IP about what extra payment she made and she said my IP had unfortunately been ooo and someone would get back to me. According to my T&C's I have to make the payment by the 28th March - what happens if they don't come back to be by then am I in breach or will they accept that I have been waiting for a response?!!
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:19 pm
Coline81 wrote:
Got my bonus paid on the 28th Feb. Sent my payslip to my IP on the 14th March (deadline stated in my T&C's). Chased after a couple of days as hadn't heard anything. Still no response. Used the payplan plus app to send a message on another topic and got a response back from someone other than my IP pretty much straight away so told her I hadn't heard back from my IP about what extra payment she made and she said my IP had unfortunately been ooo and someone would get back to me. According to my T&C's I have to make the payment by the 28th March - what happens if they don't come back to be by then am I in breach or will they accept that I have been waiting for a response?!!

They should not do anything -- you can demonstrate that you have complied and that any delay is down to them.
Ryan
Industry Expert
Contact
by Ryan » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:47 pm
Agree with Foggy. Make sure to keep a record of all emails/conversations (and the names of everyone that you speak to).

Regards
Coline81
by Coline81 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:43 pm
thanks guys i've saved all the emails I've sent and the response from the payplan plus app saying that my IP was ooo and it would be looked at.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:31 pm
As a point of interest the PP IP is nearly always OOO, or, more accurately, always in the wrong office !
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”