Brickbats and Bouquets

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:35 pm
Many visitors to the forum are looking to start an IVA and also looking for recommendations as to who to use. Many of us (me included) are quick to post complaints and problems, which is why we are here -- to offer support and share our experiences. But not many post when things go well --- even the firms we all moan about have their moments, or you find a diamond in the office when you call.

Please, could we all take a moment, every now and again, to post the positives and name the firms doing a good job ? Recently a poster mentioned that he or she had received wonderful assistance from a "lovely, helpful, man", but has declined to name this samaritan. It would really assist those looking if they could see the good as well as the bad.

Thank you :-)

Foggy
barassic
by barassic » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:10 pm
Totally agree Foggy , but , speaking from my own experience , I would say it may be the fear of being identified which may deter members from naming the IVA company. Once my IVA is totally completed I will definitely be posting on how good my company has been upto now.
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:29 pm
Agree Foggy - a lot of people don't want to name companies as they think people will find out who they are.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”