Capital One Credit Card

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

Endsmeet

Post by Endsmeet » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:56 pm
Well I've just received an email from someone representing Capital One saying that I have qualify for the Capital One credit card which is ideal for people with low credit ratings...well considering that C1 where one of my creditors this has come as a great surprise to me[:0]

Wonder where they got my email address from as its certainly not visible on the register..hmmm

dw1983

Post by dw1983 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:04 pm
Its funny you should say that a friend of mine had a capital one credit card a few years ago and used it but never paid it back then then wrote to her offering her another card se accepted and got the card not once have they mentioned the original debt they must just be stupid
Last edited by dw1983 on Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iva completed

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:10 pm
Endsmeet, I get a lot of emails offering me credit cards - if you go into it you'll probably find it is another company that's doing it.

Some of these companies get your email address from other sites that you have registered on. Others will just put random addresses in the hope it reaches someone.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

deb.ml

Post by deb.ml » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:55 pm
Hi,
I owe on a Capital One credit card but keep getting emails asking if I want a card. Must just be on a loop being computer generated. I had an email today for a Virgin credit card with 0% transfer?!
IVA started Sept 09. Glad to be on the way to being debt free
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”