CC on it's way!

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
13 posts Page 1 of 1
User avatar
bethany
Posts: 46
by bethany » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:36 am
I had a bit of a moan yesterday I'm sorry but the frustration really got to me!
Funnily enough the moan did actually work! I received an email from said company, the "baked goods fanatic" stated my CC has been sent out and she emailed me a copy of it along with my final report.

I can't believe it's finally over! I'm so happy, my goodness I really don't know what to do with myself! Thank you all for the support, knowledge and understanding. This forum is a safe haven for us all & long may it continue!
Have a wonderful day xx
B :D
User avatar
Bex12
Posts: 104
by Bex12 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:38 am
That’s fab well done really pleased for you xx
User avatar
kallis3
Forum Expert
Posts: 73486
Contact
by kallis3 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:48 am
Brilliant news - well done.
User avatar
Foggy
Forum Expert
Posts: 26914
Contact
by Foggy » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:57 am
Great news, B. A moan might or might not have done the trick, but, in any case, it is always good to be able to let it out and here is a good place as we have all been in that boat !
Onward and Upward :-)
barassic
Posts: 57
by barassic » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:50 am
We'll done Bethany. All the best for your future debt free life. Been waiting 6 months for my CC . Hopefully mine will come soon.
User avatar
bethany
Posts: 46
by bethany » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:50 am
Bex12 wrote:
That’s fab well done really pleased for you xx

Thanks Bex, keeping my fingers crossed for you in hopes that your F&F will fly through. :D
User avatar
bethany
Posts: 46
by bethany » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:51 am
Foggy wrote:
Great news, B. A moan might or might not have done the trick, but, in any case, it is always good to be able to let it out and here is a good place as we have all been in that boat !
Onward and Upward :-)

Thank you so much for all the advice and kind words Foggy x
User avatar
bethany
Posts: 46
by bethany » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:51 am
kallis3 wrote:
Brilliant news - well done.

Thank you! I'm so happy x
User avatar
bethany
Posts: 46
by bethany » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:52 am
barassic wrote:
We'll done Bethany. All the best for your future debt free life. Been waiting 6 months for my CC . Hopefully mine will come soon.

Thanks, I hope yours comes through very very soon :)
User avatar
luluj
Forum Expert
Posts: 10221
Contact
by luluj » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:50 am
So pleased you now have it - keep that certificate safe and my advice is keep your email copy too .... you never know when you will be asked for it.
User avatar
kallis3
Forum Expert
Posts: 73486
Contact
by kallis3 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:20 am
I still have all of my paperwork from my IVA - doubt I will get rid of it.
User avatar
bethany
Posts: 46
by bethany » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:50 am
luluj wrote:
So pleased you now have it - keep that certificate safe and my advice is keep your email copy too .... you never know when you will be asked for it.



Thank you so much! I feel like framing it... Will never ever get rid although I do feel like throwing everything else away. All the old paperwork, from DM companies, chaser letters from the companies I owed the money too.

Not sure TBH X
User avatar
Foggy
Forum Expert
Posts: 26914
Contact
by Foggy » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:25 am
bethany wrote:
luluj wrote:
So pleased you now have it - keep that certificate safe and my advice is keep your email copy too .... you never know when you will be asked for it.



Thank you so much! I feel like framing it... Will never ever get rid although I do feel like throwing everything else away. All the old paperwork, from DM companies, chaser letters from the companies I owed the money too.

Not sure TBH X


Mine all live in a box file in the loft !
13 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests