cccs Have you used them?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

baldy

Post by baldy » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:58 pm
Hi just getting used to the site, we are starting the process of a IVA with the cccs but nobody seems to have used them on this site which seems a little worrying!!!.Is anybody using them at the moment? So far we just providing all the info for them and will have to sign a letter to let them access all of our accounts etc. Has anbody used them?, so far everything seems to be going ok.Our biggest concern is our house which does have some equity in it, which is why i thought i would go through the cccs,luckily i have a good job but have just been living totally beyond our means. ( No Flash cars, Holidays etc) Not too sure how things have spiralled out of control to this but hopefully this might really help us to get ourselves sorted. Thanks for reading this, such i great site to keep up to date with all the info etc[:)]Baldy

Lord Soth

Post by Lord Soth » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:44 pm
I've been with CCCS for a few years now. They've been very efficient and extremely helpful especially at review time.

Diddy

Post by Diddy » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:52 pm
I'm with CCCS VA and have to agree with Lord Soth, so far they have been very helpful and have explained everything clearly and concisely and dealt with everything in an efficient manner.

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:33 pm
I am not sure why the fact that you have equity in your property has any bearing on the choice of IP, but I've answered the specific point on your earlier post.

Why do you perceive that they would have a differing view to other IPs with regard to the property as a matter of interest?
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”