Certificate!

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
10 posts Page 1 of 1
abbiesmum2003
by abbiesmum2003 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:11 am
Well 2 weeks ago today we completed our IVA by sending funds from a secured loan to Creditfix with thanks to The Select Partnership sorting our equity release stuff out.
Today we have received our completion certificates and information about what we have paid back.
I am at work so havent seen my certificate as yet but husband has sent me a text to inform me!
Cant believe it! I could cry!
What felt like a mountain to climb and something we would never achieve has been completed and we are free!
For those midway through or just starting...believe and persevere. It is achieveable. Many thanks to everyone who has helped, guide, advise and counsel from this forum. You are all fabulous
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:14 am
Brilliant! So pleased for you.
Ryan
Industry Expert
Contact
by Ryan » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:22 am
Great news, congratulations.

Regards
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:57 am
Great news ---- don't build yourself up to discovering a wax sealed vellum parchment when you get home :-D It is just a scrap of paper -- but, an all so important one !
Sally1966
by Sally1966 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:00 pm
Congratulations well donex
Lisa Thomas
Industry Expert
Contact
by Lisa Thomas » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:41 pm
Well done and best of luck for the future.
MerlinL14
by MerlinL14 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:49 pm
Congratulations and well done, I know how much a simple piece of paper means. It's Friday so I would image a shandy or 3 is on the cards for this evening?
abbiesmum2003
by abbiesmum2003 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:04 pm
Just got home and held my CC!
Looks like we paid back 46p in the £.
Is that a reasonable return??
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:19 am
abbiesmum2003 wrote:
Just got home and held my CC!
Looks like we paid back 46p in the £.
Is that a reasonable return??

Definitely a reasonable return. Mine was around 32p/£.
bethany
by bethany » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:53 am
abbiesmum2003 wrote:
Well 2 weeks ago today we completed our IVA by sending funds from a secured loan to Creditfix with thanks to The Select Partnership sorting our equity release stuff out.
Today we have received our completion certificates and information about what we have paid back.
I am at work so havent seen my certificate as yet but husband has sent me a text to inform me!
Cant believe it! I could cry!
What felt like a mountain to climb and something we would never achieve has been completed and we are free!
For those midway through or just starting...believe and persevere. It is achieveable. Many thanks to everyone who has helped, guide, advise and counsel from this forum. You are all fabulous

Amazing news! Congratulations :)
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”