Change of address while waiting for F&F

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Nikl
by Nikl » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:50 pm
I’m due to move and I’m waiting for a F&F. If I give the new address to the IP will they ask for an income and expenditure form to be done while I’m waiting for this F&F meeting of which I’m hesitantly positive about (10 months in, debt £27000, pay £111 a month, offering full amount of £6000). Anyway, i don’t want to pay for redirection of mail as all other companies will be informed but I’m a bit scared of the result of informing them just now.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:51 am
I don't see how a change of address will trigger an I&E, unless you are asking to drstically change the rent paym,ents in your allowances. In any case a review is shortly due and you might be overtaken by events, while waiting for the F&F meeting. You are obliged, under the terms of your IVA, to advise the IP of any change of address.
Nikl
by Nikl » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:44 am
The IVA process from the beginning has been awful. The third party who put me forward to Credit Fix put forward incorrect amounts for my childcare (I’m a single parent and technically self employed although my earnings are non existent as I’m also studying part time). Anyway, I receive a reimbursement of my childcare costs so it’s not extra money to spend out. If i don’t pay for childcare then I don’t receive it. But I’m so worried for the first review as they are going to see the actual childcare.
luluj
Forum Expert
Contact
by luluj » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:08 am
Couple of options -

Pay for auto forward of your mail so it gets rerouted and delivered to new address for next 12 months. No one knows royal mail post is re-directed it's all done at sorting centre.

Inform IP of new postal address only - you could say post has gone missing so you are using this address for post to be sent to. Yes it's a little white lie - but would update your records or

Tell them you are moving and complete a new I&E - if it's a like for like move and no increases in expenditure then no change to payment should be seen.

As for the offer of £6000 under a F&F - fingers crossed for you !
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”