Change of address while waiting for F&F

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

Nikl

Post by Nikl » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:50 pm
I’m due to move and I’m waiting for a F&F. If I give the new address to the IP will they ask for an income and expenditure form to be done while I’m waiting for this F&F meeting of which I’m hesitantly positive about (10 months in, debt £27000, pay £111 a month, offering full amount of £6000). Anyway, i don’t want to pay for redirection of mail as all other companies will be informed but I’m a bit scared of the result of informing them just now.

Foggy

Forum Expert

Post by Foggy » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:51 am
I don't see how a change of address will trigger an I&E, unless you are asking to drstically change the rent paym,ents in your allowances. In any case a review is shortly due and you might be overtaken by events, while waiting for the F&F meeting. You are obliged, under the terms of your IVA, to advise the IP of any change of address.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
http://foggy.blogs.iva.co.uk

Nikl

Post by Nikl » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:44 am
The IVA process from the beginning has been awful. The third party who put me forward to Credit Fix put forward incorrect amounts for my childcare (I’m a single parent and technically self employed although my earnings are non existent as I’m also studying part time). Anyway, I receive a reimbursement of my childcare costs so it’s not extra money to spend out. If i don’t pay for childcare then I don’t receive it. But I’m so worried for the first review as they are going to see the actual childcare.

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:08 am
Couple of options -

Pay for auto forward of your mail so it gets rerouted and delivered to new address for next 12 months. No one knows royal mail post is re-directed it's all done at sorting centre.

Inform IP of new postal address only - you could say post has gone missing so you are using this address for post to be sent to. Yes it's a little white lie - but would update your records or

Tell them you are moving and complete a new I&E - if it's a like for like move and no increases in expenditure then no change to payment should be seen.

As for the offer of £6000 under a F&F - fingers crossed for you !
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”