Company credit card

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
annierose
by annierose » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:27 pm
Hello All,
I have just been offered a new job and will be given a company credit card for travel and fuel expenses. I'm not 100% sure which card this will be but I think the company issues Amex Green corporate charge cards.
I'm in an IVA will threre be a credit check for the card? Will I fail it? It won't be an option to not use one and I imagine if I failed to get the card and it all came out I would be let go!
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:58 am
If it is a company card with you just as a named user you should be OK. However, if it is to be in your name (i.e -- you get the bills and are responsible for making the payments) then you will, in all probability, be credit checked.
MerlinL14
by MerlinL14 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:07 pm
During my IVA I also changed jobs, a requirement was to have an Amex green corporate card for expenses. I was kacking myself with worry over the 'credit' check I was told would be carried out. All unfounded as there wasn't a hitch or a question raised, the card turned up in the post 10 days after filling out the forms.
Firefox
by Firefox » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:17 am
Hi, I had exactly the same situation, and the company issued me with an HSBC card, who wee one f my creditors. It wasn't a problem as the account was in the name of the company so it would say you have nothing to worry about.
annierose
by annierose » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:09 pm
Thanks for the info, hopefuly will be ok! :)
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”