Completion certificate :D

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
by Twiglet » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:30 pm
Yesterday, the day we’ve been waiting for finally arrived......our completion certificate arrived in the post! This may sound daft but I actually shed some happy tears and tears of relief all at the sane time. The best Christmas present! Now, we’re going to enjoy Christmas (with everything being bought within budget and not a single credit item in sight), I shall be writing to all our creditors with a copy of the certificate as some of the default dates on our credit file are incorrect. Is there a template letter on this forum?

For everyone in the IVA journey, whether at the beginning or nearing the end, keep going! The end will come sure enough and the relief you feel will be immense! Use the forum, it’s an amazing place! I wasn’t aware it even existed at the beginning of my IVA and found it a few months back by accident when I was googling for some info out of pure desperation fearing my IVA was going to fail - the advice, help and support from these guys (often without them even knowing) was unreal, I lurked for so long before plucking up the courage to finally post, I only wish i’d done it sooner - so to any lurkers our there - Hello to you, I’ve been where you are, come along, say hi to these guys, the wealth of knowledge and sound advice they have is astounding!

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!
Forum Expert
by Foggy » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:47 pm
Congratulations, Twiglet, and a Very Merry Christmas to you. :-)

There is a template in this article I penned about recovering the credit score: ... dit-record
Forum Expert
by kallis3 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:54 pm
Fantastic news - well done and have a wonderful Christmas!
by watzki » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:19 am
Great news and a very happy Christmas to you
by MerlinL14 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:06 pm
Congrats Twiglet, I doubt there are any members who didn't release at least one tear when opening 'that letter'. Have a great Christmas, sit back, chill and patiently wait for the flak to drop off your records and have a fantastic debt free future.
Forum Expert
by luluj » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:57 pm
What a great christmas present - debt free !! Well done
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”