Completion of IVA via selling my property.

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
19 posts Page 2 of 2
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:45 am
IVAconfused75 wrote:
Hi.
I've done those things.
My IP they've given me now isn't very responsive. This is the 5th IP I've had. They seem to start off nice and helpful and then become less responsive and unnecessarily short towards the end of the IVA My letter was specifically addressed to her.
The last time she didn't reply to me, sometime last year, I was told 'we have a lot of clients to deal with and it can get busy, so it could be a couple of weeks before you get an answer'
Not very helpful in this case or my problem, if I'm being honest.

The person they give you to speak to is not your IP -- that is a case worker ... your IP is the qualified supervisor named in your proposal and the one responsible for the conduct of your IP.
Lisa Thomas
Industry Expert
Contact
by Lisa Thomas » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:35 am
If you have evidence of your registered letters to them then now follow their complaints procedure and follow up here if not resolved:

https://www.gov.uk/complain-about-insol ... actitioner
Lisa Thomas
Industry Expert
Contact
by Lisa Thomas » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:35 am
Lisa Thomas wrote:
If you have evidence of your registered letters to them then now follow their complaints procedure and follow up here if not resolved:

https://www.gov.uk/complain-about-insol ... actitioner

They have 21 days to call a variaiton meeting putting your offer to creditors. You might want to politely remind them of this.
Michael Peoples
Industry Expert
Contact
by Michael Peoples » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:45 am
Lisa and Foggy are spot on. Email your IP directly with an official complaint as being passed from pillar to post is not good enough.
19 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”