Conpletion Certificate

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Smiler2002
by Smiler2002 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:21 am
Hi, I don’t often post but have viewed a lot of posts over our 5 year journey. Finally, we have just completed our Iva after having our full and final accepted so we didn’t need to enter into the equity release clause. It’s been a long 5 years and can’t really believe it’s now over. We have today received a letter from our practitioners and not sure if this is our completion certificate as not really sure what I should be expecting.
The letter is signed by the supervisor and states the following
“your voluntary arrangement has now concluded” i enclose a copy of the summary of all receipts & payments made in pursuance of the Arrangements & a copy of my supervisors final report”
There is a piece of paper with our details on signed by th supervisor that says
“Certificate of Completion pursuant to part V111 of the insolvency act 1986”

Is this our completion certificate ?? I really hope it is.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:22 am
Sounds like that is it !!!
Smiler2002
by Smiler2002 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:51 am
Foggy wrote:
Sounds like that is it !!!

I thought so too I really hope it is, I was just surprised to receive it so soon as when I asked on the day the offer was accepted they said it could take 6 months!
Happy days if it is, I’ll ring them & confirm for definite on Monday.
J5453
by J5453 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:31 pm
Yes that’s it.

It took about 6 weeks for mine to come through.

Congratulations! You’ve done it! :D
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:47 pm
Brilliant news! Well done!
MerlinL14
by MerlinL14 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:41 pm
The wording certainly sounds like it is your CC. Congratulations.
Smiler2002
by Smiler2002 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:11 am
Oh my days I cannot actually believe. Just spoke to money plus and they have confirmed it is our completion certificate.
We were told it could take 6 months, so delighted to have received within 4 weeks.

The end of a very long and sometimes very hard 5 year journey. But don’t regret the decision to enter into the IVA, for us it was absolutely the right thing to do. Massive learning curve and a road we will never go down again :)
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:35 am
Smiler2002 wrote:
Oh my days I cannot actually believe. Just spoke to money plus and they have confirmed it is our completion certificate.
We were told it could take 6 months, so delighted to have received within 4 weeks.

The end of a very long and sometimes very hard 5 year journey. But don’t regret the decision to enter into the IVA, for us it was absolutely the right thing to do. Massive learning curve and a road we will never go down again :)

Onward and Upward, Smiler :-)
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”