Consolidation loan predicament

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
18 posts Page 2 of 2
SteveUK
by SteveUK » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:50 am
I'm sure I read a post on here where the creditors had turned down a F&F based on this dubious scheme as it wasn't in the interest of the debtor. I really hope more creditors take this stance.
Waitingforship
by Waitingforship » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:11 am
SteveUK wrote:
I'm sure I read a post on here where the creditors had turned down a F&F based on this dubious scheme as it wasn't in the interest of the debtor. I really hope more creditors take this stance.

Yes Steve. You did read that. It happened to me. Without going into detail the loan could have been right for me. But just a few short months later with only 11 payments to go, I’m again indebted to my creditors for voting against it. So glad I was tuned down in hindsight.
SteveUK
by SteveUK » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:23 pm
Waitingforship wrote:
SteveUK wrote:

Yes Steve. You did read that. It happened to me. Without going into detail the loan could have been right for me. But just a few short months later with only 11 payments to go, I’m again indebted to my creditors for voting against it. So glad I was tuned down in hindsight.

Thanks for confirming that and I'm glad things turned out ok :)
18 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”