Contacting the Court

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
2 posts Page 1 of 1


User avatar
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by collet » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:56 pm
Hi I have declared bankruptcy in 2006 . On the 12 th October. In St Albans County Court now it’s no longer in use . Now I live in Hemel Hempstead and I have contacted the one in Luton & there is no reply or help . If you can help me please.


User avatar
Forum Expert
Posts: 77058
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Post by kallis3 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:58 pm
Why do you wish to contact the court? You can always contact the Insolvency Service with any queries.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”