Having said that Clearscore tells me that I currently have a score of 475, which I believe isn't as bad as it could be, and make suggestions of cards (including one with 18.9% interest with Tesco) that I have 95% chance of being approved for. I appreciate however there is still that 5%!
My IVA was due to run until September of next year and I've been able to clear it by means of a loan from work, so I'm still having to pay them back at the same rate I was the IVA, albeit for a shorter length of time as an amount was accepted that saved me £300 in the long run (hope that makes sense!), so I won't see any financial gain for a while yet unfortunately.
Any advice/suggestions would be much appreciated.
Who is onlineUsers browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests
Ask the IVA Experts a QuestionSimply complete form and you will get an answer from our IVA Experts (multiple replies within an hour *)
* Any use of this forum is conditional on you having read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
* If you enter your phone number, Vincent Bond and Co Ltd will give you a courtesy call to ensure that your question has been answered.
* The question will be posted on our forum, we will email you the location