So we are due to make our final payment in june. We are waiting to hear if creditors will accept our equity release option (thats a whole other story!!!)
Anyway, I spontaneously applied for a Vanquis credit card last night as our credit rating has already gone up from last month.
Im now panicking becauseIve been acceted for a card with a £500 limit!!!!! Wasnt expecting that at all. I know we can apply for up to £500 so hoping wont get into trouble at this stage.
What do you all think?? Should I cancel it?? I know we need to have one and start using credit sensibly to improve our credit score after the IVA.
I am hoping the creditors accept our equity release but getting everso nervous as taking so long to get agreed.
Am I going to get failed for applying for the card even at this stage of our IVA??
I didnt expect to have that immediately! Their buff says £150-£1000 initially so expected the lowest end given our history.
Thanks everyone. Fingers crossed in a months time I will be posting to say its all over and we will have completed 60 payments!
Who is onlineUsers browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Ryan and 32 guests
Ask the IVA Experts a QuestionSimply complete form and you will get an answer from our IVA Experts (multiple replies within an hour *)
* Any use of this forum is conditional on you having read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
* If you enter your phone number, Vincent Bond and Co Ltd will give you a courtesy call to ensure that your question has been answered.
* The question will be posted on our forum, we will email you the location