Creditfix have withdrawn!

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
abbiesmum2003
by abbiesmum2003 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:02 am
Just had an email from creditfix to say they are sending me a withdrawal notice!
They cannnot reschedule my creditors meeting for the F&F until this paperwork issue has been resolved so its all been withdrawn!
I have no idea what this means for us.
I dont know if I need to start making payments again or go through whole application process again for the loan and present it all again...or if we just have to sit back and wait even longer.

Been on hold to customer services 15 mins or more waiting to speak to someone.

What an absolute headache this is turning into!!!
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:09 am
This is an absolute farce ! Make a formal complaint and escalate it to their regulators.
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:19 am
I totally agree! Not good at all!
Nikl
by Nikl » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:33 pm
Do you think this issue will take weeks or months? It’s nothing but shoddy professionalism
abbiesmum2003
by abbiesmum2003 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:07 pm
Theyre not giving anything away.
Just said the IPs are actively trying to get it sorted and that theyre sorry.
Ive challenged about using the 'old' format for current people while they sort new format in the background but didnt seem to grasp my suggestion.
I am preparing myself for it to be months for it to get sorted given that its been since April/May so far and dont seem to be getting anywhere to the extent that theyve pulled all potential F&F's until further notice!
To the original poster....I wouldnt even waste my time trying to get your IVA ended anytime soon and just continue making monthly payments for the time being. It will be alot less stressful than going through this palarver!
abbiesmum2003
by abbiesmum2003 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:08 pm
haha! omg i thought I was replyinn to another post not my own! oh its been a long day! Ignore me! haha!
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”