CreditFix Paperwork

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Waitingforship
by Waitingforship » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:57 pm
Hi,

I read a lot on this Forum about Creditfix changing their paperwork which is causing delays as they have deviated from industry standards. I don’t wish to hijack any OP’s thread by posing a question there. But please can someone shed a little light on what this is all about as I have around 3 more payments to make to Creditfix, assuming all goes well and I can complete mu IVA. This includes my additional 6th year in lieu of equity in our house. I am dreading any final complications and every time I see mention of Creditfix on here I’m back in panic mode. Thanks in advance for your time.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:00 pm
Waitingforship wrote:
Hi,

I read a lot on this Forum about Creditfix changing their paperwork which is causing delays as they have deviated from industry standards. I don’t wish to hijack any OP’s thread by posing a question there. But please can someone shed a little light on what this is all about as I have around 3 more payments to make to Creditfix, assuming all goes well and I can complete mu IVA. This includes my additional 6th year in lieu of equity in our house. I am dreading any final complications and every time I see mention of Creditfix on here I’m back in panic mode. Thanks in advance for your time.

As far as I am aware this issue has affected the variation paperwork and should not impact on things like completion, which, I believe, they handle reasonably well.
Waitingforship
by Waitingforship » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:06 pm
Thanks for your extremely prompt response Foggy. As always you’ve helped put my mind at ease. Would never have made it this far without the help and advice from you guys.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”