creditfix

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
11 posts Page 1 of 1
shaza
by shaza » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:33 pm
hi can i send in statements for annul review,instead od online review does any one know im with creditfix been transfered from knightsbridge and always done through post ect, thanks
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:51 pm
I believe you can do it via post but do check with Creditfix.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:00 am
If you transferred to CF they cannot force you to do annual reviews online. If you started with them I am not sure of what you might have agreed to in this regard. but would assume you still have the right to refuse to give them TPA to your bank account, but would still have to provide hard copy statements as they require.
jonathah
by jonathah » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:48 pm
The horse speaks quite clearly here in the FAQ

https://www.creditfix.co.uk/customer-ar ... pervisions

It's nothing to worry about. Any IVA farmer wants you to succeed, and likewise with as little work from them as possible, hence the online thing which does all the calcs for them.

Hope this helps.

Happy new....er......year.
Francesca
by Francesca » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:11 pm
Hi. I am with CF. I have been offered to do my review online but refused and done it by post.
Kmcn123
by Kmcn123 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:29 pm
Francesca wrote:
Hi. I am with CF. I have been offered to do my review online but refused and done it by post.

Hi francesca, how did you find the review with CF? I have just been transferred over to them and my review will be due soon. I'm quite nervous about it as it seems very different from my previous reviews and just wanted to hear people's previous experiences . Thanks
recovering
by recovering » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:40 am
I was transfered a few years ago
The first review seemed to be completely different but I just added everything I had with my previous IP
If there wasn’t a section I wtote it in.
It was pretty painless
Just stand your ground and they tend to back down.
Francesca
by Francesca » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:43 pm
Kmcn123 wrote:
Francesca wrote:

Hi francesca, how did you find the review with CF? I have just been transferred over to them and my review will be due soon. I'm quite nervous about it as it seems very different from my previous reviews and just wanted to hear people's previous experiences . Thanks

viewtopic.php?f=145&t=83914&p=717783#p717783
Kmcn123
by Kmcn123 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:53 pm
That's great Francesca thank you. What documents do you have to provide through the post (how many bank statements) ect? I don't fancy giving my online bank details either
Francesca
by Francesca » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:51 pm
6 months bank statements, 6 months payslips
abbiesmum2003
by abbiesmum2003 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:24 pm
We were transferred to creditfix few years ago and review very different to previous team. They dont seem to like conflict! They sent us info but what they wanted we didnt have due to timing of review and release of statements so sent what we had. We were very nervous about it as they were very 'business' rather than personal like previous team but been ok. We put in our expenditure and a covering letter and any letters from companys about change in our direct debits to support our I&E figures.
One year they sent us a prefilled I&E which had ridiculous figures plucked from the sky amd just asked us to sign and return!!!! Completely ridiculous figures. Totally different to our actual spend. I refused to sign it and basically lie to them
and our creditors. Completed real I&E and returned. We will be due to do our final review this year (our 60th month is June!!!) will likely hear from them soon!!!
It is nerve whacking to change companys and be with someone you didnt choose but despite a rough start CF have been ok for us but its been a fairly smooth, uncomplicated journey.
This forum has always been an amazing source of help advice and info. Has been a lifeline for us in the early days X
11 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”