Creditfix

4 posts Page 1 of 1
waterlicked
by waterlicked » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:59 pm
Hi there, I wonder if anyone can help. My IVA was due to finish in May this year. I received an email from creditfix on 26th July saying that my account was in arrears and they were threatening to cease my agreement. They said I owed £858. I phoned them about it and they said I had missed a payment in Dec 2016 and in Feb 2018, and also I had short paid them for 2 months when my payments went up once i had paid off my van finance. I did miss the payment in Dec 2018 but as for the 2 short payments, I got a letter reminding me that my payments had gone up and I called and paid the £258 difference by card. This leaves me with the Feb 2018 payment. I have contacted my bank and they have confirmed that it had been paid on time. I contacted creditfix and they asked me to provide evidence of my payment. The lady I spoke to was happy for me to take screenshots of my online account and email them to her. This I did on 30th July and received an automated reply saying they would respond within 72 hours. I never got a reply. I have now received another email saying my account is in arrears by £1212. I have booked tomorrow morning off work to try and sort this out. I am happy to pay the missed payment immediately to pay the arrears but the seem to be trying to screw me over and I don't know what to do about it. Any help would be appreciated
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:30 pm
You can make an official complaint to them, and, if this is not productive you can escalate the complaint to their regulatory body. I would also send an email, detailing this issue, direct to the IP ( you can get the address from your entry in the Insolvency Register ).
abbiesmum2003
by abbiesmum2003 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:49 pm
They are a nightmare.
Noone knows what others are doing.
If you can provide evidence of the payments then send it to them with a detailed email and perhaps even a recorded delivery snail mail.
You can email the IP directly (email available online) but dont expect a reply. ive emailed directly to the person named as our IP regarding the issues with ending our ive and have never had a response or reply.
With CF its essential to get everything from them in writing and keep all correspondance because they dont recall whats already been said/agreed and so many depts noone knows whats going on.
Hope you get it all sorted
Lisa Thomas
Industry Expert
Contact
by Lisa Thomas » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:42 am
Send them a written complaint with all the information you have explained here, together with the evidence.

Their complaints procedure is here:

https://www.creditfix.co.uk/app/uploads ... cedure.pdf

You can then escalate the complaint here if necessary:

https://www.gov.uk/complain-about-insol ... actitioner
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Complaints procedure”