Creditfix take over and annual review

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Iva2015advice
by Iva2015advice » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:57 pm
Hi, I’m a new member but have searched the forums in the past.
I took out my IVA 3 years ago with Knightsbridge and have trundled along with no issues, had a letter in the autumn acting me to submit my annual review, which I did, next I heard was a letter telling me I was transferring to credit fix and not to co tact Knightsbridge again.

Then I got an annual statement which said my I and E was outstanding, and had multiple phone calls (4/5 a day when I’m in work off this Glasgow number I now know to be credit fix) I phoned and had quite a difficult discussion with someone with a strong accent who I don’t think quite understood what I was asking- he asked me if I had internet banking and I said I used an app on my phone so he sent me a link to complete. I’ve since sent numerous e-mails asking them for details of how to submit manually, but have had no response. I have however had a text telling me it’s outstanding!
Anyone know how to submit annual figures manually?
Thanks in advance
recovering
by recovering » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:00 am
I did mine by post. They sent me a form
You will have to peater them, ask to speak to your caseworker and then deal with them directly
Iva2015advice
by Iva2015advice » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:10 am
I didn’t even know I had a caseworker! I’ve had no info at all really since it was taken over, I just want to get this out of the way ASAP. Do they not tend to reply to e-mails then?
Thanks for your help
recovering
by recovering » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:37 am
Iva2015advice wrote:
I didn’t even know I had a caseworker! I’ve had no info at all really since it was taken over, I just want to get this out of the way ASAP. Do they not tend to reply to e-mails then?
Thanks for your help

I had the same problems when I was first transferred, after a few months , I’m not entirely sure if I was told or I asked but I had 1 person to communicate with, was a lot easier after that! If you ring ask to speak to a supervisor if the first line of customer service fail to help, I had few problems after that until now trying to get my completion certificate!!!!
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:04 am
Communication and customer service is their big failing -- you have to relentlessly batter them. I would, using your last I&E as a template, send them the figures by recorded delivery ( keeping a copy), addressed directly to the IP.

Personally I would not sign up to giving them 3rd party access to your bank account, but many, it seems, do.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”