Creditors Meeting!! - any advice welcome :)

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
yalda
by yalda » Thu May 24, 2018 1:09 pm
I approached National Debt Help and they referred me to Pareto Money. I recieved my proposal and read through it and they did a good job of it. My meeting has been set up for 12 June 2018 and I was wondering by your experience what can you tell me. My contributions will be around £13.88p/£

My creditors are - Future Finance, 118118, Marbles, Barclaycard, Barclays overdraft, My Jar, 247 Moneybox, Lending Stream, Satsuma Loans, Mr Lender, Wage day advance, Ferratum, Pounds to Pocket and a couple of catalogue (Argos and Very)

I wanted to know if anyone had experience working with these creditors? If so how many voted in favour and how many did not?
luluj
Forum Expert
Contact
by luluj » Thu May 24, 2018 1:25 pm
Welcome and good luck for your creditors meeting !

Your list of creditors are similar to many others and the iva proposed will only have been proposed by your chosen IP if they honestly felt it had a very good chance of being approved. Easier said than done but try and stay positive between now and the 12th June - you will soon be on the road to debt freedom !
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Thu May 24, 2018 1:28 pm
The best advice I can give is to keep yourself occupied and try not to over think everything. Read the proposal and make sure you understand everybodies obligations. The meeting will provide the answer and, until then, there is little you can do.
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Thu May 24, 2018 2:22 pm
Good luck!!
yalda
by yalda » Thu May 24, 2018 3:23 pm
luluj wrote:
Welcome and good luck for your creditors meeting !

Your list of creditors are similar to many others and the iva proposed will only have been proposed by your chosen IP if they honestly felt it had a very good chance of being approved. Easier said than done but try and stay positive between now and the 12th June - you will soon be on the road to debt freedom !

Thank you, your message made me feel better! I hope so too.
yalda
by yalda » Thu May 24, 2018 3:24 pm
Foggy wrote:
The best advice I can give is to keep yourself occupied and try not to over think everything. Read the proposal and make sure you understand everybodies obligations. The meeting will provide the answer and, until then, there is little you can do.

I have an exam on behalf of my work coming up so just studying for that. I have read the proposal and I am happy. I hope it all turns out well1
yalda
by yalda » Thu May 24, 2018 3:25 pm
kallis3 wrote:
Good luck!!

Thank You!
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”