Creditors meeting approaching

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Jani1983
by Jani1983 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:34 am
Hi all well my creditors meeting is Monday and I won't try to explain the worry I'm going through as most of you have already been there

I received a letter today from one of my creditors, the main onw really, but I'm a bit lost I'm not yo sure what it means and hoping someone can help?? 1st of all there was nothing enclosed apart from this wording below

If anyone has had something similar from Barclays while there applying for iva id be very Greatful for any advise.

Let me add that on Friday I received another letter from Barclays about my overdraft stating I needed to pay it back by a certain date or fees will apply, don't know if this is related to that.

Anyways of you can help I'd be very Greatful as I now have it I my head they will vote rejected and it's killing me with worry

So the below is the working on the letter

:(
We have received notification from blah blah in regards to iva

In order that we can have the full amount owing on your account in this process, it is nesecerry for us to call up the full debt owed by issue the enclosed for your account

We do appreciate that you are unlikely to comply with the notice(s) but it is am essential first step in the ordenerly resolution of this matter

Please return your cards and cheque book to the address below for security reasons please cut up the card
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:49 am
Regardless of what they mean (which is beyond me!) it is too late to be doing anything about it and the meeting will be here before anything more can happen.

Best of luck for Monday -- I look forward to your post telling us you have been accepted.
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:56 am
Good luck from me as well!
Jani1983
by Jani1983 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:20 pm
Thank you both, I think I was more worried the fact that they might be saying we won't be approving iva as we want full payment and if that's the case there my main creditor and without there vote it will be a reject :? God it's so worrying don't know how you all coped :o :D
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”