1)Have a countdown on your fridge door and cross off the months
2) one year is 20% of a 5yr iva ... look at it % terms
3) move your money for food, fuel, clothing etc into 'cash' each month leaving money in your account for the known DD's
4) whatever is left each month even if it is only 50p ..put into a savings pot on the shelf
5) do your food shopping online ..order only what you need or visit the supermarket and stick to whats on your list - ignore the BOGOF offers unless you really need it
6) enjoy free countryside air ... get the family out and about; take a picnic; fly a kite
7) holiday wise - maybe visit family and friends away from home; or collect The Sun newspaper tokens for holidays
cook in bulk and freeze
9) think about what happens after your iva ... it will soon be the final year and you will be debt free !
Who is onlineUsers browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Ask the IVA Experts a QuestionSimply complete form and you will get an answer from our IVA Experts (multiple replies within an hour *)
* Any use of this forum is conditional on you having read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
* If you enter your phone number, Vincent Bond and Co Ltd will give you a courtesy call to ensure that your question has been answered.
* The question will be posted on our forum, we will email you the location